Friday, December 28, 2012

Trick Art Museum

Hello.. 
 It's been a while I never post my blog again. -__-
How you doing? Are you have a great christmas? I hope so, right!! xoxo
By the way this is a long holiday for welcoming new year, hope you guys have nice holiday.
  (^・o・^)ノ”
 
By the way I came to Trick Art Musem at Grand Indonesia, that's was amazing cause I always seen many japan model gyaru, like segashi have a trict photo. And I think "Where are they get a background like this?" or "I wanna take a picture like him >_<"

Okey then I got a message from my friend about this event, and the name of the event is "Trick Art Japan". Trick Art is from Japan since 1980, Kenju Kazumune is a renaissance art from japan. There uses three main concepts of visual illusions, geometry illusion that is structured-based, physiological illusion which is processed between the barin and the eyes and psychology illusion that related to reason.

 This is Segashi Picture at Trict Art in Japan





And then I came with my friend to Trick Art Musem coinciding with Christmas day, and the trick art museum really crowded. I must waiting until the turn comes, and after I entered the museum, I saw a visitors really attract with the pictures. So funny to see people who think the style of what they want to do with a different background. They are really excited!

Welcome to the Trick Art Musem 

Trick or Treat!! :p














 

















 



OK that's all I post for today.. By the way if you have event something related about japan in Jakarta, you can tell me, I might be coming for report about the event. :D
Thank youuh!!






No comments: