Thursday, January 16, 2014

Review : Ageha Color Softlens Lunatia Grey


 Today I want review about my new softlens from Japan.
This is my first softlens that I got and being my attention because have some positive response and review from many blogger so I try to buy this product, check it out my review.



Many types of Ageha color softlens that sell on the site, there is : Ageha Lunatia have many kind color, there is Lunatia Brown (16mm), Lunatia Blue (16mm), Lunatia green (16mm), Lunatia Grey (16mm).And I get confused which one should buy. xoxo 

Finally I figured it out that I should buy Ageha Lunatia Grey from the official site japansoftlens.com  
The good think I got special promotion discount 33% for buy Ageha Lunatia grey and free shipping cause buy from the site, you can check from the official site if you want to get free shipping too. I'm really like with the service, the products come faster, and quick respons. 



 

Descriptions:

♥ Ageha Lunatia Grey 
Produce : Japan
Water Content : 45%
Normal & Minus lens ±0.00 ~ -8.00
Diameter 14.5 mm (when used 16mm)
Base Curve 8.8
Isi: 1 Kotak isi 2Pcs (1Set)
Life Span : 6 months
♥  Price : Rp. 270.000 (normal price)




Packaging comes with good condition, covered with white box and bubble wrap inside the softlens box. The products comes with pink dramatic box with butterfly as a design, where in the back of the box is given information about the products. Inside the box it have instruction how to used softlens with nihongo languange. I'm not sure what it said but it given picture in there as you can see.




Different from any color softlens that I see, japan softlens have hygenic wrapped with blistar container which use once (not recycling), and have authentic quality for the prosess production. You can see how the prosess in this link Authentic Quality






 So this is the color that I like and never tried to buy it, when I used this I'm very excited the color blend to my eyes, really bright, they don't look fake. And I try it with my black origin hair and with my wig. What's different? xoxo







What I Think ?

At first I didn't think comfortable in my eyes, feels wedge on the rims of softlens, maybe cause my eyes really sensitive but when I try it again with soaking my lens over the night and I feel comfortable. No drying of the lens and it feels like I have nothing on :) 

Free Gift

Japan softlens have many promotion, there is :

1. For purchase 1 softlens you can get free cute pen lipsticks



 2. For purchase 2 softlens you can get Kawaii Lipgloss from japan


3.  For purchase 3 softlens you can get eyelashe K-Pop Star "4 MINUTES" Original Eyelash * J-Pop Star "Ayu Hamazaki" 



4. For purchase 5 softlens or more you can get Kara Eyelashe




Get in touch
JL. INTAN LC II , GATOT SUBROTO ,
DENPASAR UTARA.
BALI – INDONESIA
1-9-13, SHIBUYA, PO1500046
TOKYO - JAPAN
 
  Mobile / SMS : 081-807-909033
LINE ID : YuliaLusiana
Instagram ID : Japansoftlens
E-mail : info@japansoftlens.com
 
Thank you for reading

No comments: